- Walnuts: Walnuts are super healthy dried fruits which are beneficial for the overall health. They are considered to be a great food that helps promote proper weight loss due to their nutrients like fiber, omega-3 fatty acids and significant amounts of protein. Walnuts also contain high levels of polyunsaturated fats – which helps in maintaining a healthy heart. Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, these are great for a sharp brain as well
- Munakka: Munakka are a great source of healthy fats, fiber, protein, antioxidants, and various nutrients, including vitamin B6 and thiamine. Health effects may include lower cholesterol and blood sugar & many more.
- Dates: Dates are high in several nutrients, fiber and antioxidants, all of which may provide health benefits ranging from improved digestion to a reduced risk of disease.It helps to improve the brain functionality
- Saffron: It has been linked to health benefits, such as improved libido, reduced PMS symptoms and enhanced weight loss.
- Pumpkin Seeds: Pumpkin seeds are highly nutritious and packed with powerful antioxidants. Eating them can help solve dietary deficiencies and may protect against various health problems . During the first phase of the menstrual cycle (follicular phase), pumpkin seeds and flax seeds help improve our estrogen levels while preventing excess estrogen. Flax seeds contain lignans which bind to excess estrogen.
- Flax Seeds: Though tiny, they are rich in the omega-3 fatty acid ALA, lignans and fiber, all of which have been shown to have many potential health benefits. Improve our estrogen levels while preventing excess estrogen. Flax seeds contain lignans which bind to excess estrogen
There are no reviews yet.