- Prunes: Prunes are dried plums that are extremely delicious and nutritious. The also promote quick weight loss and improve digestion, due to their richness in dietary fibers. Fiber is automatically linked to weight loss as it helps in controlling the hunger pangs.These fibers also help the body get rid of the toxins and waste, which is beneficial for digestion and gut health
- Dates: Dates contain provide your stomach with the longest satiety, which makes it a good snack option to prevent overeating and binging on unhealthy foods. Dates are also rich in Vitamin B5 which are perfect for an endurance and boosting stamina. You can add dates in your salads or desserts or even much them raw
- Walnuts: Walnuts are super healthy dried fruits which are beneficial for the overall health. They are considered to be a great food that helps promote proper weight loss due to their nutrients like fiber, omega-3 fatty acids and significant amounts of protein. Walnuts also contain high levels of polyunsaturated fats – which helps in maintaining a healthy heart. Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, these are great for a sharp brain as well
- Chia Seeds: Chia seeds are full of fiber, magnesium, potassium, iron and are low in fat. They will help suppress your appetite and leave you feeling energized for longer
- Flax Seeds: These tiny powerhouses are one of the best sources of omega 3. Omega 3 fats help your body burn fat, and regulate insulin levels in the body. They also contain plenty of iron, protein and fiber
- Raisins: Raisins contain natural sugar and can help you curb your sweet cravings. Soaked raisins maintain blood sugar levels, and don’t give you extra calories. So, they ultimately help in weight loss. They are a great sugar alternative and you can snack on them too
There are no reviews yet.