- Almonds: Almonds are rich in phosphorus, which helps strengthen both bones and teeth. Almonds contain riboflavin and L-carnitine, two key nutrients that can support healthy brain function. Further, they are rich in dietary fiber that curbs overeating and unhealthy snacking
- Cashews: These nuts are a storehouse of health benefits, thus, a big boon for your immune system as well. Vitamin E and B6 are present in high amounts in chews. Therefore, cashews are a wonderful dry fruit for immunity boosting. The most interesting thing about cashews is that they can be paired with any dish that you make. Be it a nutritious soup or a tasty dessert, cashews can add texture and flavor to it. Cashews are free from cholesterol and are good for your heart. They improve the blood circulation in your blood vessels reducing the risk of heart attacks. There are some minerals which are good for immune systems. Some of these are copper and zinc. Cashews are a rich source of these two minerals in specific. You can easily buy dry fruits online and enjoy their numerous health benefits
- Sunflower Seeds: Sunflower seeds are excellent sources of several nutrients — including vitamin E and selenium — and beneficial plant compounds that can help prevent chronic diseases. Sunflower seeds make for a nutty, crunchy snack and a tasty addition to countless dishes. They pack various nutrients and plant compounds that may help fight inflammation, heart disease and type 2 diabetes
- Pumpkin Seeds: Pumpkin seeds are highly nutritious and packed with powerful antioxidants. Eating them can help solve dietary deficiencies and may protect against various health problems. In fact, pumpkin seeds have been shown to improve heart health, blood sugar levels, fertility and sleep quality. They may even protect against certain types of cancer
- Walnuts: Walnuts are super healthy dried fruits which are beneficial for the overall health. They are considered to be a great food that helps promote proper weight loss due to their nutrients like fiber, omega-3 fatty acids and significant amounts of protein. Walnuts also contain high levels of polyunsaturated fats – which helps in maintaining a healthy heart. Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, these are great for a sharp brain as well
- Pistachios: Pistachios are a good source of essential vitamins such as vitamin A, C, E, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine and folate. Each of these vitamins are essential and play an important role in maintaining the health of your child
- Munakka: Munakka are a great source of healthy fats, fiber, protein, antioxidants, and various nutrients, including vitamin B6 and thiamine. Health effects may include lower cholesterol and blood sugar & many more.