- Shilajith: Shilajit is also a safe supplement for male infertility. Testosterone is a primary male sex hormone, but some men have a lower level than others. Signs of low testosterone include: a low sex drive hair loss loss of muscle mass fatigue increased body fat.
Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a long-term condition that causes extreme tiredness or fatigue. CFS can make it difficult to go to work or school, and simple everyday activities can prove challenging. Researchers think that shilajit supplements may reduce symptoms of CFS and restore energy.
Shilajit contains fulvic acid and more than 84 mineralsTrusted Source, so it offers numerous health benefits. It can function as an antioxidant to improve your body’s immunity and memory, an anti-inflammatory, an energy booster, and a diuretic to remove excess fluid from your body.
Because of these benefits, shilajit is thought to help counteract many symptoms associated with higher altitudes
- Walnuts: Walnuts are super healthy dried fruits which are beneficial for the overall health. They are considered to be a great food that helps promote proper weight loss due to their nutrients like fiber, omega-3 fatty acids and significant amounts of protein. Walnuts also contain high levels of polyunsaturated fats – which helps in maintaining a healthy heart. Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, these are great for a sharp brain as well
- Munakka: Munakka are a great source of healthy fats, fiber, protein, antioxidants, and various nutrients, including vitamin B6 and thiamine. Health effects may include lower cholesterol and blood sugar & many more.
- Dates: Dates are high in several nutrients, fiber and antioxidants, all of which may provide health benefits ranging from improved digestion to a reduced risk of disease.It helps to improve the brain functionality
- Saffron: It has been linked to health benefits, such as improved libido, reduced PMS symptoms and enhanced weight loss.
- Pumpkin Seeds: Pumpkin seeds are highly nutritious and packed with powerful antioxidants. Eating them can help solve dietary deficiencies and may protect against various health problems . During the first phase of the menstrual cycle (follicular phase), pumpkin seeds and flax seeds help improve our estrogen levels while preventing excess estrogen. Flax seeds contain lignans which bind to excess estrogen.
- Sunflower Seeds: Eating sunflower seeds is an easy way to help maintain proper sperm levels without making any huge dietary changes. Roasted, unsalted sunflower seed kernels are rich in Vitamin E, an essential nutrient that increases sperm count and motility