- Prunes: Prunes are dried plums that are extremely delicious and nutritious. The also promote quick weight loss and improve digestion, due to their richness in dietary fibers. Fiber is automatically linked to weight loss as it helps in controlling the hunger pangs.These fibers also help the body get rid of the toxins and waste, which is beneficial for digestion and gut health
- Walnuts: Walnuts are super healthy dried fruits which are beneficial for the overall health. They are considered to be a great food that helps promote proper weight loss due to their nutrients like fiber, omega-3 fatty acids and significant amounts of protein. Walnuts also contain high levels of polyunsaturated fats – which helps in maintaining a healthy heart. Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, these are great for a sharp brain as well
- Raisins: Raisins contain natural sugar and can help you curb your sweet cravings. Soaked raisins maintain blood sugar levels, and don’t give you extra calories. So, they ultimately help in weight loss. They are a great sugar alternative and you can snack on them too
- Munakka: It contain healthy vitamins and minerals. They are also fat-free and cholesterol-free, high in antioxidants, and an excellent source of fiber. It may help you: relieve constipation prevent anemia build and maintain strong bones protect your teeth lower your risk of cancer and heart disease
- Cashews: These nuts are a storehouse of health benefits, thus, a big boon for your immune system as well. Vitamin E and B6 are present in high amounts in chews. Therefore, cashews are a wonderful dry fruit for immunity boosting. The most interesting thing about cashews is that they can be paired with any dish that you make. Be it a nutritious soup or a tasty dessert, cashews can add texture and flavor to it. Cashews are free from cholesterol and are good for your heart. They improve the blood circulation in your blood vessels reducing the risk of heart attacks. There are some minerals which are good for immune systems. Some of these are copper and zinc. Cashews are a rich source of these two minerals in specific. You can easily buy dry fruits online and enjoy their numerous health benefits.
- Dates: Dates are high in anti-oxidant and save your organs from free radicals. With potassium and sodium in their nutrition factor, they improve the nervous system of the body too. You can mix and match dates with various kinds of fruit desserts also
- Apricots: Apricots are a rich source of vitamin C which the human body cannot produce naturally. They are known to save the organs from the damage of free radicals with high anti-oxidant levels. A single serving of apricots is good for improving levels of potassium, copper and vitamin E. Regular consumption is good for eyes, nervous system and immunity of the body. Summers are the best time to consume apricots