- Almonds: Almonds are rich in phosphorus, which helps strengthen both bones and teeth. Almonds contain riboflavin and L-carnitine, two key nutrients that can support healthy brain function. Further, they are rich in dietary fiber that curbs overeating and unhealthy snacking
- Walnuts: Walnuts are super healthy dried fruits which are beneficial for the overall health. They are considered to be a great food that helps promote proper weight loss due to their nutrients like fiber, omega-3 fatty acids and significant amounts of protein. Walnuts also contain high levels of polyunsaturated fats – which helps in maintaining a healthy heart. Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, these are great for a sharp brain as well
- Pistachios: Pistachios are a good source of essential vitamins such as vitamin A, C, E, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine and folate. Each of these vitamins are essential and play an important role in maintaining the health of your child
- Munakka: Munakka are a great source of healthy fats, fiber, protein, antioxidants, and various nutrients, including vitamin B6 and thiamine. Health effects may include lower cholesterol and blood sugar & many more.
- Dates: Dates are high in several nutrients, fiber and antioxidants, all of which may provide health benefits ranging from improved digestion to a reduced risk of disease.It helps to improve the brain functionality