- Pumpkin Seeds: Eating only a small amount of them can provide you with a substantial quantity of healthy fats, magnesium and zinc. Because of this, pumpkin seeds have been associated with several health benefits. These include improved Blood, Heart Health, Prostate Health and Protection against certain Cancers. Very High in Magnesium
- Cashews: These nuts are a storehouse of health benefits, thus, a big boon for your immune system as well. Vitamin E and B6 are present in high amounts in chews. Therefore, cashews are a wonderful dry fruit for immunity boosting. The most interesting thing about cashews is that they can be paired with any dish that you make. Be it a nutritious soup or a tasty dessert, cashews can add texture and flavor to it. Cashews are free from cholesterol and are good for your heart. They improve the blood circulation in your blood vessels reducing the risk of heart attacks. There are some minerals which are good for immune systems. Some of these are copper and zinc. Cashews are a rich source of these two minerals in specific. You can easily buy dry fruits online and enjoy their numerous health benefits
- Sunflower Seeds: Sunflower seeds are excellent sources of several nutrients — including vitamin E and selenium — and beneficial plant compounds that can help prevent chronic diseases. Sunflower seeds make for a nutty, crunchy snack and a tasty addition to countless dishes. They pack various nutrients and plant compounds that may help fight inflammation, heart disease and type 2 diabetes
- Flax Seeds: These tiny powerhouses are one of the best sources of omega 3. Omega 3 fats help your body burn fat, and regulate insulin levels in the body. They also contain plenty of iron, protein and fiber
- Chia Seeds: Chia seeds are full of fiber, magnesium, potassium, iron and are low in fat. They will help suppress your appetite and leave you feeling energized for longer
- Walnuts: Walnuts are super healthy dried fruits which are beneficial for the overall health. They are considered to be a great food that helps promote proper weight loss due to their nutrients like fiber, omega-3 fatty acids and significant amounts of protein. Walnuts also contain high levels of polyunsaturated fats – which helps in maintaining a healthy heart. Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, these are great for a sharp brain as well
There are no reviews yet.