Health Benefits of Flax seeds:
- Loaded With Nutrients
- High in Omega-3 Fats
- Rich Source of Lignans, Which May Reduce Cancer Risk
- Rich in Dietary Fiber
- May Improve Cholesterol
- May Lower Blood Pressure
- Contain High-Quality Protein
- May Help Control Blood Sugar
- Keep Hunger at Bay, Which May Aid Weight Control
- Can Be a Versatile Ingredient
When it comes to nutritional goodness, flax seeds are full of it.
Though tiny, they are rich in the omega-3 fatty acid ALA, lignans and fiber, all of which have been shown to have many potential health benefits.
They can be used to improve digestive health, lower blood pressure and bad cholesterol, reduce the risk of cancer and may benefit people with diabetes.
As a versatile food ingredient, flax seeds or Flax Seed oil are easy to add to your diet.
With many proven health benefits and possibly more, there’s no better time than now to grab some flax seeds from your favorite Apna Qart